Contact Us 410-266-3522

Same Day / 24-Hour Service

The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide

If your home is not equipped with a carbon monoxide detector, now is the time to contact your electrician serving Annapolis to set up an installation. Carbon monoxide poisoning is an extremely dangerous risk for any household. This toxic gas is generated by many different appliances in your home, including your stove and furnace. In addition, if you have a fireplace, a fire could be a producer of carbon monoxide fumes. One of the top dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning is that this gas is completely colorless and odorless. When carbon monoxide is present in your indoor air, your only indication will be your carbon monoxide detector. Without a properly installed carbon monoxide detector, your household could be at risk of being exposed to this deadly gas. In order to make sure that you are protected from the dangers of carbon monoxide, it is a great idea to hire electricians in your local area to assist you with your installation.